• High-quality silver/gold-filled wire/plate used in my creations are imported from the USA, and I also use metal clay, developed in Japan.
• Bracelets are stringed with USA-made durable stainless steel wire.
• High-quality metal components (spacers/beads) finishings are EU compliant and are manufactured in the USA.
• Crystals/gemstones used are sourced from reputable vendors worldwide.
• Magnetic clasps used are made of silver or 14k gold-filled unless stated otherwise.
• Stainless steel is one of my favourite materials to work with as it does not tarnish easily and quickly compared to other metals.
• I also use organic materials and manufactured crystals (Swarovski crystals, wood, shells etc.) in jewellery making.